The following Agreement will begin and end accordingly.
- Marketing and Advertising Services: Ranksoldier provides a plethora of services in regard to digital marketing which improves online visibility. By engrossing us, you agree to our Terms and conditions as mentioned below.
Ranksoldier imparts digital marketing with search engine optimization and marketing, also associates service on an international basis. The term and condition will not share your application and your information with any business other than in the course of securing online advertising and marketing services on your behalf.
- Payment: The client will pay the total amount owed to the Agency within the time period indicated on the Agency’s statement as per the contract and all statement disputes with Agency must be identified by Client to Agency in writing by the statement’s due date, or Client agrees that the statement is correct.
- Indemnification: It is the compensation for the harm or loss where the Client represents and warrants that it owns or licenses all rights necessary in any content supplied by or through Client for the publication, distribution, and other uses anticipated or permitted under this Agreement.
- Cessation of Agency: Agency has the authority to reject any advertising order and/or immediately terminate this agreement upon notice to Client for any of the following reasons:
(a) If a petition in bankruptcy or for recognization under the bankruptcy or insolvency laws is filed against Clients.
(b) If the Client fails to make payment by the date specified by the Agency ‘s invoice.
(c) If Client ceases doing business or Agency believes Client is likely to cease doing business.
(d) If the Client fails to perform any obligation of this Agreement.
(e) In the opinion of the Agency, the credit of the Client is impaired.
If this Agreement is the cessation for any of these reasons, the Client will remain liable for the lesser of the short rate or volume advertising requirement.
- Advertising Agencies: Any advertising agency that places advertisements and receives statements for its customer is acting as an agent for Client. Under the following Agreement the Agency if agrees to be jointly and severally liable with Client for any amount required to be paid.
The exception is that in the following Agreement the Agency, as well as the Client, is solely responsible for all the obligations and liabilities including all the disclaimers in the advertising agency insertion orders or contracts as “agency for” are void and superseded by this Agreement.
- Taxes: The Client is accountable for the payment of the federal, state, and local taxes on the printing, publication, or dissemination of advertising material or on the sale of advertising placed by Client.
- Content Advertisement: The Agency is free to edit or reject at any moment the Clients’ advertising. All the advertising positions are at the option of Agency, based on a particular position that is purchased by the Client. Any type of failure to meet position requests will not constitute a cause of adjustments, refunds, termination, or cancellation of the Agreement.
- Assignments: Clients are not allowed to assign the same advertising space or this agreement to third parties.
- Righteous Acts: The federal Fair Housing Act prohibits advertisements that indicate any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, religion, gender, color, familial status, or national origin.
Fair Housing Act, federal, state, local laws where the Clients agree to comply with the following.
- Miscellaneous: This term and conditions of Service represent the parties’ entire agreement with regards to Ranksoldier provisions of services. Agreement with these terms and conditions is upon signature of Ranksoldier contract, it will be binding upon you and your successors.